We use Tickeleap as our ticketing platform. To choose your own seat:
- Visit our Ticketleap site from a computer, NOT a mobile device.
- Choose the show date you prefer, then click the red text link that says “CHOOSE YOUR OWN SEATS“.
- Follow prompts to select seats, add them to your cart, and check out.
We ask that you reserve parking right in front of the venue for those who have difficulty walking distances. There are several parking lots in the complex. The closest are at the top of the hill behind the Town Hall, and in the opposite direction near the restrooms. You can see all parking areas on this map.
If you purchase a General Admission Bring Your Own Blanket or Chair ticket, please adhere to the following guidelines.
- Blankets may be no larger than 5′ x 5′, you may have up to 5 members of your household share one blanket, but you must all stay within that space for the duration of the show.
- You may set up your blanket on a first-come-first served basis, only within the designated blanket area, starting at 6:30pm.
- Please leave 3′ of space between your blanket and all surrounding parties.
- You may set up your chairs on a first-come-first served basis, only within the designated area, starting at 6:30pm.
- Please leave 3′ of space between your chair and all surrounding parties.
On Saturday, Rob’s Kabobs will be available from 6-7pm. Picnic tables are located next to the amphitheater
The Penfield Amphitheater is a 12-15 minute drive from Thomas High School. It’s a hilly outdoor venue. It will be challenging for anyone who has trouble walking on grass and/or hills. The audience is situated on a grassy lawn with a generous slope that facilitates excellent views of the stage from all vantage points. The bathroom is located about a football field away from the stage via sidewalk. There will be a port-a-potty near the stage. We ask that parking closest to the venue be reserved for those who have difficulty walking distances.
- We can’t perform in the rain because it would damage equipment.
- Sunday, June 20th at 7:30 pm is our rain date for all shows.
- If more than one show is rained out, we will do everything we can to accommodate patrons. Depending on the situation, we may offer you your choice of attending on the rain date in your originally chosen seats, or attending another show in any available seats. If the entire run is rained out, we will attempt to schedule an alternative. We ask for your flexibility and understanding, and we will do our absolute best to make it work for everyone.
- If you are unable to attend a rescheduled event, please consider donating your ticket fee to the Webster Thomas Players. The cost of the shows are fixed whether we are able to perform them or not. Refunds will be available to those who do not wish to donate. Thank you for your consideration and support!
- Be sure to give your email when purchasing tickets, whether online or in person, so that we can contact you with any change in plans.
All our performances will take place outdoors to reduce the risk of COVID transmission.
We ask that all attendees and volunteers follow CDC, state, and local guidance for health and safety at these events.
All reserved seats will be spaced 3’ apart. All general admission areas include enough space for attendees to space themselves at least 3’ from other households, and we kindly ask that you do.
Your cooperation in following all guidance and requests will allow our community to enjoy these shows safely. Thank you!
Depending on the weather forecast, please consider bringing:
- Your tickets – on paper or your phone
- Insect repellent
- Extra clothing layers or a blanket, the evening may get cool
- If you purchased BYO seating, be sure to bring your own lawn chair or blanket
Yes. If you purchase online, we can reverse your transaction. If you purchase in person with cash or check and require a refund, please contact Beth with your request: firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please consider:
- The cost of the shows are fixed, even if we are unable to perform as planned due to weather. Please consider donating your ticket fee to the Webster Thomas Players if you are unable to attend. Refunds will be available to those who do not wish to donate. Thank you for your consideration and support!
- Be sure to give your email when purchasing tickets, whether online or in person, so that we can contact you with any change in plans in the event of inclement weather.